The county emergency management advisory council shall exercise general supervision and control over the emergency management and disaster program of the county.
The county emergency management advisory council consists of the following individuals or their designees:
(1) The president of the county executive or, if the county executive does not have a president, a member of the county executive appointed from the membership of the county executive.
(2) The president of the county fiscal body.
(3) The mayor of each city located in the county.
(4) An individual representing the legislative bodies of all towns located in the county.
(5) Representatives of private and public agencies or organizations that can assist emergency management considered appropriate by the county emergency management advisory council.
(6) One (1) commander of a local civil air patrol unit in the county or the commander's designee.